The new workplace now and post-pandemic will be hybrid, combining the virtual and physical setup. Gartner reports that 74% of the companies plan to shift some of their employees to remote working permanently. The hybrid workplace is where the first-line workers, office workers, and remote workers meet.
However, with a hybrid workplace comes several corporate communication challenges such as:
• More than 50% of remote employees say they feel disconnected from in-office employees
• 25% of the frontline workers indicate they have the good tools to do their work
The main questions arising from this data:
• How do we encourage, support, and strengthen the connection between the employees and the organizations?
• How do we ensure that everyone has access to the tools to do their work, and how do we overcome this digital divide? While some of the employees will continue to work from home or remotely, some employees, like frontline workers, do not have this option.
Each of the units represented in the graph above has different priorities, challenges, and interests. While HR might prioritize employee experience, learning, training, and onboarding, IT might be more interested in security and privacy, AI, and automation. The corporate communications department could be looking into the ways of engaging the employees and developing the brand voice, while the employees are most interested in getting work done, simplicity, and wellbeing.
As we can see, the aims and objectives are quite diverse. There is a need for a solution that can unify the requirements and enables all the employees to benefit from the solution. Cloud for Work can deploy a solution based on the Powell platform to address these challenges. Powell 365 is a comprehensive Digital Workplace platform that covers the spectrum of business communication and employee experience, as well as employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity. Built on Microsoft 365, our digital workplace solutions help you make the most of your Microsoft and 3rd party environment.
There is one digital platform but two pillars: Powell Intranet and Powell Teams:
· Powell Intranet is built on Microsoft 365 (SharePoint). It offers security, an interactive employee experience, and updates to leverage the full potential of your digital workplace.
· Powell Teams improves teamwork in Microsoft Teams to make it a collaboration experience that’s effortless, organized, easy to manage and governed.
To request the Powell 365 demo, click here
To watch the webinar, click here.